The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) is a complete certification that allows IT aspirants to identify, manage and immediately respond to online threats with cybersecurity tools. This Cyber Security certification will acknowledge your skills to avoid and tackle down cyber security threats. Through this advanced-level course, students will cover several topics including monitoring, detecting security incident in information systems and networks. Cyber Security Analyst certification will also introduce candidates to the tools or techniques that are crucial to managing cyber security risk, identify the different type of threats, access the organizational security, collect and evaluate cyber security Intelligence and handle unnecessary snoopers.
Who should pursue this course?
The CompTIA Cyber security Analyst certification course is for individuals who are preparing for CompTIA cybersecurity analyst examination and interested in learning cyber security fundamentals.
The CompTIA Cyber security Analyst (CySA+) certification covers the following topics:
- Conducting Reconnaissance
- Analyzing Reconnaissance Results
- Responding to Network-Based Threats
- Securing a Corporate Environment
- Vulnerability Management
- Analyzing Vulnerabilities Scan Results
- Incident Response
- Preparation Phase
- Forensic Tools
- Common Symptoms of Compromise
- Incident Recovery and Post-Incident Response Process
- Frameworks, Common Policies, Controls, and Procedures
- Identity and Access Management
- Defense Strategies
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Tools and Technologies
Benefits for pursuing CompTIA Cyber security Analyst course
There are several benefits of pursuing and completing the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst certification as you will:
- Learn the techniques and tools used for network and security systems
- Understand the use of frameworks, policies, and procedure
- Analyze the result of networks and implement countermeasures
- Secure corporative environment from technical harms
- Respond to the cyber incident with a forensic toolkit.
Domains of this course
There are following domains for the CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) course:
- Threat management
- Vulnerability management
- Cyber incident response
- Security architecture and toolset
Objectives of taking this course
The CompTIA cyber security analyst course consists of some objectives which are given below:
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environment
- Analyze threats and attacks to computing and network environment
- Identify post-attack techniques
- Implement and arrangement of management program
- Collect cyber security intelligence
- Analyze data collection from security and event logs
- Perform active analyzes on assets and networks
- Investigate and respond cyber security incidents
- Address security issues with the organizational technology architecture.
The course has some requirements that need to be fulfilled:
- 3 to 4 years of information security related experience
- knowledge in network plus and security plus
- Basic familiarity with PCs and networks.
What is the duration for CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst(CySA+) certification?
The CompTIA cyber security analyst certification is a short term course which hardly take 40 hours and provide you the knowledge about cyber security threats and attacks.