In the dynamic world of cloud security, you will face unique security challenges every day – with new threats to your sensitive data. Certification in cloud security professionals is a comprehensive capability that represents as highly preferring training for cloud security expertise. With this certification, you can showcase your advanced technical skills and knowledge to design, manage and data security. The course covers a wide range of topics to help you to flaunt your knowledge and proficiency in a specific domain. CCSP training has become one of the most well-known certification for Cloud Securities and with each passing day more and more are getting themselves enrolled in the course.
- Architectural Concepts and Designs Requirements
- Cloud Data Security
- Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Cloud Application Security
- Legal and Compliance
- You can earn credibility and recognition as an authority figure on cloud security.
- It will allow you to stay updated on the latest cloud security principles.
- This training will helps you to explore a variety of cloud platforms and technologies
- You will get better career opportunities.
- This certification will make you skilled enough to protect sensitive cyber-environment.
- You will understand the new evolving technologies, threats and mitigation strategies
This course includes 6 Basic domains:
- Cloud Data Security
- Architecture And Design
- Infrastructure Security
- Application Security
After completion of this certification, you can:
- Operate and oversee the infrastructures for cloud environments.
- Manage physical infrastructures for cloud environments.
- Build and operate logical infrastructures for cloud environments.
- Ensure compliance with regulation and controls.
- Conduct risk assessments of physical and logical infrastructures.
- Understand how to acquire, collect and preserve digital evidence.
- Manage communication with and identifying relevant parties.
- Audit and monitor tools, mechanisms, and facilities.
- Deal with privacy problems in a cloud environment.
- Implement the skills for crime analysis and gathering evidence.
Prerequisites of CCSP
To become eligible for this course candidates must have 5 years of working experience in the IT sector including 3 years in information security.
This certification will take 50 hours, but you also can learn as per your comfort and schedule.