Terms and Conditions
By submitting your information to ProICT Training you agree to the following terms and conditions
General (Applicable to all the participants)
- The trainees are responsible to evaluate the utility of the course/ online training before registering themselves. We don’t take the guarantee of the relevancy of the training course for the career of the aspirant.
- The right of admission is reserved with the ProICT Training. In case of disruption, future classes or courses can be denied. The decision of the ProICT training’s management will be final in such a situation.
- The free Wi-Fi or Internet facility for the emails and web browsing and utility hours are limited by the training hours only.
- In case if during one-on-one training, if you complete the course in less time, then no refund will be provided. However, if you are willing to take an additional course to save time, then you can do so by paying additional charges.
- In the event of the national and religious holidays, the training hours will be compensated either during weekends or weekdays ( the timing will depend on the comfort of both trainer and trainee)
- A trainee is prohibited from contacting the employee of the ProICT Training for paid or unpaid assignment or a job.
Payment of Services
- Once the payment made for the training course and examination will not be refunded.
- If the payment is made via bank transfer, then candidates will bear the bank charges
- All the prices of the training courses and materials are the subjects of change without any prior notice.
- Prices for the group, batch, and training in classroom or online can differ from the one-on-one training session.
Changes in Price
ProICT Training reserves the right to change the prices of their services, materials, deals, and offers. These changes are done on the basis of the unavoidable circumstances. In case if the candidate cannot participate in the scheduled training, then the prior notice has to be sent to the enrollment manager 10 days before the training session.
Terms and Termination of Training
- The ProICT Training is not responsible for any accident or injury to you or your property during the course of training. As no money will be refunded please take all the precautions to avoid any accident or injury.
- The course voucher/ Training on-demand/ e-learning labs products are non-refundable or non-redeemable on cash or credit.
- Course ware once issued will not be refunded.
- In case of an early or late leave for a session in online training: there will be no compensation.
- As the online classes are hosted under a different time zone, the trainees are expected to corporate with the management in case of network issues or unavailability of the trainer in the worst scenarios. The lost training hours will be compensated.
- In case if you want to discontinue the training due to the unsatisfactory services then, you have to inform the management within the first two days of the training sessions or 20 % of the course coverage whichever is less.
- Distribution of the provided course content is prohibited.
- No submission of feedback form will be taken as the confirmation that the student was satisfied with the services.