Take the opportunity to set up new organizational change to help your organization to succeed in competitive market. The “Implementing SAFe” training and certification course will enhance your knowledge and skills of scaled agile frameworks. Throughout this particular training course, you will learn about agile portfolio, agile release trains and obtain skills to lead a lean agile transformation in the organization. Furthermore, you will master the principles and concepts of scaled and lean agile frameworks which will give your more advantage over other professionals. If you are willing to take a step forward for your career then, this course can surely help you out.
Who should pursue implementing SAFe certification?
The following professionals can take this course to implement their skills of the lean agile-
- Executives, leaders, managers, directors, CIOs and VPs
- Development, QA and infrastructure managers
- Program and project managers
- Product and product line managers
- Portfolio managers, PMO, and process leads
- Enterprise, system and solution architects
The implementing SAFe certification course covers the following topics:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, executing, and releasing value
- Leading a Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming a SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
Objectives of implementing SAFe certification
Implementing SAFe certification consists of the objectives which are mention below:
- Perform value stream analysis and evaluate value stream
- Enforce the scaled agile framework
- Evaluate and control lean agile portfolio
- Enhance rollout strategy
- Implement the framework for a specific enterprise context
- Guide enterprise for lean agile transformation.
Benefits to take Implementing SAFe certification
Through this course, you will able to:
- Implement lean portfolio
- Launch and coach agile trainers
- Perform value stream identification
- Train managers and executive in leading SAFe
- Coordinate with an organization in common language
- Evaluate a specific enterprise context
- Plan and execute a rollout strategy.
There are some requirements to take implementing SAFe certification hence, a candidate should have:
- Years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Working experience in Scrum.
What is the duration period of Implementing SAFe certification?
Implementing SAFe is 24 hours course that will train you in a lean agile enterprise.