Upgrade your Front-end web development skills with Angular JS to build structural frameworks for dynamic web apps. AngularJS is the framework that becomes popular and effective to create the creative, eye-catchy and impressive web applications. With ProICT Training’s Angular Certification, you can understand the fundamentals of Angular and implement attractive Single Page Application (SPA).
Through this course, you can understand the architectural structure and Model-View-Controller (MVC) programming patterns. As Angular is a very powerful and popular UI framework for mobile and web-based application development achieving this certification can highlight your resume in the eye of the recruiter. So Go ahead and apply now.
This course includes the following topics:
- Web Development Basics
- Introduction to Angular JS
- AngularJS Directives
- AngularJS Controllers
- Services in AngularJS
- Crud Operations using Http Service
- Implement Single Page Application (SPA)
- Testing in AngularJS
What you will learn from this course?
Through this certification, you will be able to:
- Create Rich Internet Applications (RIA) by using AngularJS.
- Write shortcodes easily on Angular 7 supports MVC.
- Work with Model-View-Controller (MVC) programming patterns
- Build full-featured production applications.
- Develop dynamic Model-driven forms in AngularJS.
- Learn the process to retrieve, update, and delete data using Angular Http service.
What are the pre-requisites of this course?
What are the main objectives of this training?
- Understand the key concepts and architecture frameworks of the latest version of Angular.
- Able to create flawless single Page Application with AngularJS
- Can write Angular Directive easily
- Build and design Angular Forms
- Learn about Dynamic binding, directives, filters, modules that will help you to create web applications.
How much time this training will take?
For completion of the AngularJS Training & Certification Course will take 36 hours. It also depends, whether you opt week days or weekend classes.