You cannot learn something new if you keep repeating the old chapters. Moving ahead with this thought, ProICT Training is giving you a golden opportunity to upgrade your Microsoft skills and knowledge with Microsoft power BI expert certification. This course is designed by subject matter experts to signify tools and strategies that play a crucial role while working with Microsoft Power BI. Throughout the entire course candidates will cover some key topics including-power desktop BI, Power BI, custom visuals and azure machine. The certified experts at the platform offer premium-quality educational services to ensure students gain up-to-date information for the right decision-making in an organization. So, without any further delay book your course today!
Our expert trainers will cover the following topics in the course:
- Introduction to Power BI
- Power BI Desktop
- Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- Data Visualization
- Direct Connectivity
- Power BI Report Servers
- Advanced Analytics in Power BI using R & Python
- In-class Project
Objectives of the course
The main objectives of this course are:
- Introduce data analysis expression (DAX)
- Concepts of matrix visuals
- Describe types of data connectors
- Grouping and aggregating data
- Understand DAX and SSBI
- Filtering and cross-filtering
- Data visualizing and Excel charts
What is the duration of the course?
It is the 27 hours course where candidates can learn without compromising their career growth.
Who should pursue this course?
The course is ideal for:
- Data analysts
- Data scientists
- Project managers
- Individuals who want to gain hands-on experience with Microsoft Power BI Desktops
What are the prerequisites of the course?
The course is designed for individuals who want to work to work in the IT field and want to have Microsoft Power BI certification. Therefore, there are no particular prerequisites for this certification but having the knowledge about Microsoft excel and Python can work as an advantage for students.
What students will learn?
With this course, students can enhance their knowledge and skills by learning with expert instructors who will help them to:
- Master key concepts including Data visualization and integration
- Compress and transform data into impressive and attractive dashboards
- Design and deploy B.I tools used by professional data scientists
- Use custom visuals
- Perform data binding and formatting
- Comprehend and leverage data gateways, concept packs and Power BI
- Showcase their capability with full-scale projects
- Describe and implement business intelligence workflow