The change is technology is evolving with each passing year, making it extremely crucial for IT professionals to enhance their knowledge and skills to adapt to the changes. ProICT Training with an objective to help students upgrade their set of skills and knowledge offers ITIL V4 foundation training and certification course. The organization has a team of certified and experienced trainers who assist students to develop a new set of skills and enhance their knowledge. Although there are no prerequisites for the IT Service Management course, it is a mandatory course for all other levels. Visit the website to learn more.
Our experts will cover the following topics during the course
- Service Management
- Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Service Value System
- Guiding Principles
- Service Value Chain
- Continual Improvement
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Practices
- Technical Management Practices
Objectives of ITIL V4 Foundation course
ITIL 4 foundation is the latest training course introduced by the ITIL framework to give a better view to students. The basic objectives that will be accomplished through this course are:
- Cover ITIL lifecycles with the best practices available
- Develop an in-depth understanding of core elements, concepts and terminologies
- Comprehend how ITIL lifecycle has evolved to adapt the latest technologies
- Cover fundamental concepts of service management
What is the duration of the course?
The certification course in ITIL V4 is 16 hours long.
Who should pursue this course?
This course was originally designed for:
- System Analysts
- IT Operations Manager
- System Administrators
- Database Administrators
- IT Managers
- Security Managers
- Individuals who are assigned with the service improve initiatives
What are the prerequisites of the course?
There are no formal prerequisites for the course. Therefore, students who are willing to learn about ITIL V4 can easily pursue this course.
What students will learn?
Upon the completion of the ITIL V4 certification course students will learn:
- Key concepts, principles, and process models that are compulsory to pass the ITIL V4.
- How to use ITIL principles while applying IT services to meet organizational needs
- How to enhance the ITSM efficiency with the proper utilization of ITIL powered tools and techniques
- The objective of the ITIL practices.