AWS Certified Sysops Administrator – Associate is one of the most famous AWS certification course that is designed for developers and administrators to make them comprehend the process of deploying, managing and operating the scalable and secure system on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. This course will brief students about the migration of premium applications on the AWS, operational cost control, and flow of data from AWS platform and AWS management and further enhance their knowledge and skills to leverage AWS resources in a most efficient way.
The curriculum of the course includes the following content:
- AWS Overview
- Computing on AWS
- Storage and Archiving in AWS
- Networking in the Cloud
- Database Services
- Creating Scalable Deployments in AWS
- Monitoring in AWS
- Managing Resource Consumption and Configuration Management in AWS
Objectives of the course
The foremost objectives of this course are to educate trainees/ aspirants and individuals about:
- Deployment, management, and operation of advance and securable systems and applications on the AWS platform.
- Process of implementing and controlling the flow of valuable data to and from AWS
- Identify the organizational use of AWS for operational cost cutting and control
- Migration of work on the AWS
Who should pursue this course?
The AWS Certified Sysops Administrator course is designed for individuals who have at least one year of hands-on experience in designing and developing feature-filled applications on AWS portal.
The course is designed by ProICT Training certified experts and hence; is ideal for:
- System administrator
- Software developer
- Operational developers who are willing to expand their area of knowledge
What is the duration of the course?
The entire course would take around 24 hours.
What are the prerequisites of the course?
There is a number of prerequisites students need to fulfil for this professional course. It includes:
- Complete knowledge of AWS technical- essential
- 1 year of hands-on experience in AWS development
- Experience in managing, maintaining and operating
- Knowledge and ability to define solutions that will be built on AWS
- Capable to identify the best AWS deployment guidance and practices throughout the cycle
What are the benefits of the course?
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Utilize AWS features including Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), and Elastic Load Balancing
- Use AWS automation technologies to generate AWS resources that can be easily deployed in an automated fashion.
- Develop the best strategies for making durable Amazon EC2 elements
- Troubleshoot issues related to the AWS cloud formation description