The CISM certification course has the power to transform a beginner to a professional information security manager. This course was designed at the first place to train IT professionals to manage, implement, design and control IT securities in an organization. Through this advanced-level course, students can obtain knowledge about different sectors in information security management. This course targets to cover all the information and skills about governing security policies and business strategies. Visit ProICT Training to reserve your limited seat!
Course outline for Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
Benefits for Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
With the help of this Cyber Security Certification Course, a candidate will be able to:
- Design security strategies for your IT operations.
- Manage incidents for information security.
- Manage risk for information security policies.
- Govern information security policies.
- Develop, manage and implement information security programs in an organization.
What are the Objectives?
The main objectives for the certified information security manager are given below:
- Develops skills to manage and design architecture structure for your organization.
- Maintain a framework to make sure that information security strategy coordinates with business objectives.
- Make a strategy for an information security program.
- Analyze manage security risks to obtain the business objective.
There are some prerequisites, a candidate must be aware of:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in information security management.
- Experience in the fields of information security governance, risk management, compliance, and incident management is also preferable.
The certified information security manager is a 18 hours course.