The CompTIA Linux+ certification is for IT professional who use Linux to supervise servers and supercomputers, as mostly enterprises use Linux in cloud, cybersecurity and web administration application, there is a huge demand of CompTIA Linux + professionals. Carefully crafted by the industry leaders, this Cyber Security certification course will provide the detailed knowledge about Linux operating systems. The course include all the key topics including-installation, configuration, hardware, maintenance, scripting, security and troubleshooting. Move forward and be better, invest in the CompTIA Linux + training and certification course and give your dreams wings. For more information, visit the website.
Who should pursue this course?
This course is ideal for the following professionals:
- Science and technologies professionals
- Anyone interest in Linux
- Linux administration
- System administration
- Web administrator
- Technical support specialist
The CompTIA Linux+ certification covers the following topics:
- Using Linux
- File and Directory Management
- Unit 04 – System Administration
- Application Management
- System Configuration
- Process and Module Management
- System Maintenance
Benefits to take CompTIA technical trainer certification
There are several benefits to take CompTIA Linux + certification, and some of them are given below:
- Understand advanced file operating system
- Manage Linux packages
- Understand the system security options
- Learn to backup and restore Linux systems
- Identify Troubleshoot day to day issues
- Evaluate networking parameters
- Manage user accounts
- Monitor and schedule processes
- Understand the file system configuration on Linux
Objective of CompTIA technical trainer certification
The CompTIA pentest+ course consists some objective which is given below:
- Create and change hard and symbolic links
- Manage file permission and ownership
- Control mounting and unmounting of file system
- Maintain the integrity of file systems
- Perform basic file editing operations using VI
- Modify process execution priorities
- Perform basic file management
- Use RPM and YUM package management
- Determine and configure hardware settings.
There are some requirements to take this course that candidates need to fulfill in order to pursue:
- Basic working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Familiarity with the Linux shell programming is also beneficial for fully understand the concepts by the course.
Get yourself enrolled in the training courses at ProICT Training to learn more!
What is the duration for this course?
The CompTIA Linux+ certification is a short term course- 18 hours course, where you will learn Linux technology fundamentals.