In this dynamic world where digital changes have become another part of the day-to-day world, it is essential to take professional learning course to unlock new job opportunities. AWS is known as one of the most applicable LaaS clouds around the world. However, beginners and professionals need to take AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional certification course to learn about the advanced design principles such as AWS cross account, consolidated billing and various other connectivity methods related to AWS. Though this course, learners will also be able to cover up direct services including data management, analytics and so much more. The AWS training course will not only improve your AWS skills but also expose your career to whole new opportunities.
The curriculum of the course contains:
- Introduction to the course
- Design for organizational complexity
- Design for new solutions
- Migration planning
- Cost control
- Continuous improvement to existing solutions
- Guidance for exam preparation
Objectives of the AWS training and certification
The primary objectives of the course are to :
- Navigate aspirants about the logistics of the exam process
- Understand the structure and types of questions
- Identify the questions that are related to AWS
- Interpret how concepts are examined
- How students can spare time for the exam
Benefits of the AWS Certified Solutions Architect- professional
There are numerous advantages of taking this course and becoming a certified AWS professional. While it is not possible to write down every benefit so, here are some of the most common benefits given below:
- Students can validate their AWS skills and knowledge about the cloud computing platform.
- The certification is listed among the top paying certifications around the globe.
- Certified professionals are recognized in the industry as reliable individuals.
- Students can recertify to ensure their AWS skills remains up to current changes
What is the duration of this course?
- The course would take around 30 hours..
What are the prerequisites of the course?
In order to be eligible for the course student need to complete AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
The course is designed for:
- Solution architects
- Those who have an interest in the “AWS Certified Solutions Architect- professional” certification course
- Those who want to learn more about AWS technologies