Develops the skills that are crucial to ensure the delivery of value in lean enterprise- and gain knowledge about concepts, tools and mechanics that are used to manage scrum program by becoming Scrum product owner. ProICT Training offers SAFe product owner certification course to deliver in-depth knowledge of Scrum Product owner by covering the key concepts. Through this certification candidates will learn about product manager action plan, program increment, and management roles and responsibilities. Furthermore, you will also learn about continues delivery pipelines and DevOps culture. In short, it is an ideal course to boost your career opportunities.
If you want to know more about this course, then you can visit our website and enroll yourself with us.
Who should pursue the SAFe Product Owner or Product Manager certification?
The following professionals can pursue this course to gain expertise in SAFe product owner:
- Product Managers,
- Product Line Managers,
- Product Owners,
- Business Owners
- Business Analysts
- Solution Managers
- Portfolio Managers,
- Program Managers,
- PMO personnel,
- Process Leads
- Enterprise Solution, and System Architects
SAFe product owner or product manager certification covers the mentioned topics:
- Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
- Continuously explore customer needs
- Executing the Program Increment
- Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles and responsibilities
- Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan
Objectives of SAFe Product Owner or Product Manager Certification
This course covers the following objectives:
- Implementing and creating a role action plan
- Enhance the lean portfolio management
- Research and analyze program increment planning
- Using SAFe mythologies in the lean enterprise
- Delegate the product manager and product owner roles
- Access lean-agile principles and value to the PO/PM roles
There are no certain requirements to take this course. Furthermore, if you want to learn more about this course then you can enroll yourself with ProICT Training.
What is the duration period of the SAFe Product Owner or Product Manager Certification?
The course duration of SAFe Product Owner or Product Manager Certification course is 18 hours in which you will gain experience in portfolio management and project management action plan.