ProICT training offers Design Patterns Certification Training course to help students to appreciate the concepts of the design patterns. Since each design pattern is certainly designed to identify and resolve the problem developer face when creating the software application, having the knowledge of all the design patterns will help aspirants to better developer or programmer. Through this course, students will be able to cover each and every pattern including Creational, Structural, Behavioral and Concurrency from the very scratch. This fundamental course also highlights the programming situations where students can implement one pattern over others to resolve the issue. In short, through this course, students will cover every core concepts and principles of pattern design.
- Introduction to Design Patterns
- Creational Design Patterns
- Structural Design Patterns
- Behavioral Patterns
- Concurrency Design Patterns
- Project and Retrospection
Objectives of the course
The primary objectives that will be fulfilled through this course are:
- Create flexible and premium-quality software design to resolve the current issue in hand
- Comprehend the fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming (OOP), factory pattern and Data Access Object (DAO)
- Understand the core concepts of the structural design pattern and their applications with Java to create high-level class and object compositions
- Implement design pattern concepts to create a scalable design for the projects
- Comprehend the negative effects of implementing the wrong design pattern and how to implement anti-pattern to resolve them.
What is the duration of the course?
The duration of this course is 15 hours.
Who should pursue this course?
- Software Developers
- Software Architects
- System Integrators
- Graduates who are looking forward to making their career in the software development market
What are the prerequisites of the course?
To become eligible to pursue this course, students must have:
- Fundamental knowledge of the Object Oriented Programming concepts
What students will learn?
Upon the completion of the course, students will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Create impressive software designs that are scalable and can be easily maintained
- Utilize the core concepts of the Object Oriented to create OOP programs
- Use creative design pattern with software design for the class instantiation
- Implement design pattern for the class and object composition
- Utilize behavioral patterns to enhance the communication between objects
- Identify and use concepts of anti-patterns to resolve the causes behind the design issues
- Use refactoring to organize the methods of proper code packaging