The curriculum of this course covers the following topics:
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Implement and manage Azure storage
- Deploy virtual machines
- Manages virtual machines
- Manage azure identities
Objectives of the course
The key objectives of this training course are to give a detailed overview of the course and make them learn about:
- Resources and subscriptions of azure
- Advanced virtual networking
- The process to secure identities
- The process to manage virtual machines
What is the duration of the course?
The duration of this certification training course is 8 hours.
Who should pursue this course?
This course is ideal for the following professionals:
- Azure engineers
- System administrators
- Azure administrators
What are the prerequisites of the course?
To become eligible for this Azure certification training course, aspirants must have:
- Basic networking knowledge
- Basic OS background
- Interest to learn about Azure administration
What aspirants will learn?
Through this advanced-level course, candidates will learn to:
- Implement and manage the azure storage
- Configure the virtual networks
- Manage identities
- Deploy and configure the azure virtual machine