CompTIA technical trainer certification is a short term course which is designed for professionals who want to become a top quality IT instructors. This certification covers skills areasuch as presentation, preparation, communication, facilitation and evaluation. CTT+ certification at the ProICT Training comes with two options, classroom training, and virtual classroom training and candidate can take any of these two modes of training to enhance their knowledge and skills. Upon the completion of the training, candidates can pursue and pass the exam to become a CTT+ Certified Technical Trainer.
The CompTIA certified technical trainer certification include five domains for successful CTT+ designation:
- CompTIA Course planning,
- Instructional method and media,
- Instructional credibility,
- Group facilitation and
- Training event evaluation.
Who should pursue this course?
The course might be ideal for following professionals:
- who are involved in management
- Teachers and mentors
- Online trainers
The CompTIA technical trainer certification covers the following topics:
- Course Planning
- Instructional Methods & Media
- Instructor Credibility & Communications
- Group Facilitation
- Post-Training Evaluation
Benefits to take CompTIA technical trainer certification
There are several benefits to take CompTIA technical trainer certification, some of them given below:
Benefits for individuals
- New and rewarding IT career opportunity
- Gain respect and credibility in IT workplace
- Increased job security in current position
- Helps to leading vendor program like Microsoft, IBM and cisco
Benefits for business
- Lead to higher customer satisfaction
- Increment in productivity
- Professionals have lower employee turnover.
Objective of CompTIA technical trainer certification
The CompTIA technical trainer course consists some objective which is given below:
- Analyze result of organizational needs to estimate learning objectives.
- Identify learners current skill level and compare it with course prerequisites
- Determine organizational need for additional learning outcomes.
- Research additional content information to identify potential point of confusion.
There are no formal requirements to take CompTIA technical trainer certificate but it’s good to have basic IT experience.
What is the duration period for this course?
CompTIA technical trainer is a short term 20 hours course which will develop your knowledge in technologies that constitute the modern IT workplace.