This course includes::
- Continuous Integration
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Plugins and its uses
- Setting Up Your Build Jobs and Security
- Implementing Automated Testing
- Metrics to Improve Quality
- Distributed Jenkins Configuration
- Maintain and Use Jenkins
- Performing Automated Deployment and Continuous Delivery
- Jenkins Pipeline concepts
What you will learn through this training?
Through our certification, you will learn:
- Components and Plugins used in Jenkins
- Setup to build pipelines by using Jenkins
- Continuous Integration and delivery concepts
- To perform Backups/Restores through Administer Jenkins
- How to build and deploy basic apps to Tomcat7 containers
What are the pre-requisites for this training?
To attend this training, you need basic knowledge or experience in:
- Linux Administration
- Cloud Networking
What are the objective of this certification?
By the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Understand various types of testing like Unit testing, Integration testing, etc.
- Use Jenkins Integration by using its tools GIT, SVN etc.
- Build GUI tools for easy updates with less maintenance.
- Improve collaboration and coordination between developers, sysadmins, and testers.
- Improve deployment rates, defect detection, and feature delivery.
What will be the duration of this certification?
This certification will take 36 hours to complete. The duration may be extended as per your mode of learning.