SAFe advanced scrum master certification is an upgraded version of the SAFe scrum master. This advanced course prepare, individuals to manage infraction between terms, scale DevOps practices and Kanban techniques. The course covers the scrum master, facilitation iteration execution, program increment, and program increment planning. SAFe scrum master focuses on fundamentals of team level scrum and scrum master roles and educate candidates about the actionable tools that are required to building high-performing teams.
If you want to learn more about this course, then you can visit our website and get yourself enroll with us.
Who should pursue the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification?
The following individuals can take this course to implement their skills in SAFe Advanced scrum master:
- New scrum master and existing scrum master
- Team Leaders
- Agile coaches
- Engineer and development managers
- Agile program managers
SAFe advanced Scrum Master Certification covers the mention topics:
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
Objectives of SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification
SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification covers the following objectives:
- Using SAFe principles to maintain a multi-team environment
- Implement agile and scrum anti-patterns
- Understand how to apply Kanban programming and XP frameworks
- Maintain flows and improve teamwork
- Access a high performing team
- Support DevOps and agile architectures
- Enhance facilitate program planning and execution.
There are some requirements to take SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification hence, a candidate should be aware of:
- Agile concepts and principles
- Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Software, hardware and development processes
What is the duration of the course?
The course is 16 hours long where candidates will learn about the concepts of SAFe advanced scrum.