Traditional businesses were filled with miscommunication, vague definitions, and complexity. Today, most of the modern-day businesses accepted the fact that to come up with the effective solutions, they need to comprehend, describe and communicate with the organization’s business processes. Yet despite years of flow charting communications and Visio diagram, we are still struggling with this problem. ProICT Training – the leading IT certification provider in USA and India has decided to offer Process Modeling Using BPMN Training & Certification course to validate knowledge and skills of the aspirants who deals with the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) concepts on daily basis. Learn how to create the analysis model, descriptive model and more with the BPMN course at ProICT Training. Get yourself enrolled today!
What you will learn?
In this course, candidates will learn:
- Rules that are essential for diagram composition and use to ensure consistency and understanding across a business.
- How to adhere to a common modeling method
- A prescriptive methodology to go from blank sheets to complete and properly structured process models using BPMN 2.0.
- How to create good BPMN models
- How to create the right end-to-end diagrams as per BPMN specification rules.
- Intro & Core Concepts
- BPMN Notation & Element Types
- Descriptive Models (Level 1 Palette)
- Analytical Models (Level 2 Palette)
- BPMN Practices
- Process Analysis & Design, using BPMN
- Advanced Topics
- BPM/BPMN Career, Resources
- BPMN Tools
- Case Study & Hands-on Exercises
What are the objectives of the course?
The key objectives of this course are to help students:
- Understand the value BPMN brings to process modeling.
- Comprehend the opportunities and challenges of adopting BPMN.
- Learn the semantics of BPMN shapes and how best to use them.
- Explore the best practices for using BPMN to model processes.
Build a solid base for implementing business process modeling with Business Process Modeling Notation
What is the duration of the course?
It is the 6-7 hours course. Hence, students can complete this certification training in a single day.