Natural language processing is a language that shows the relation between humans and computer. Natural language processing with python certification is designed to make students learn python from scratch. The course covers the basics of pythons, regular expression, topic modeling, various techniques of TF-IDF, NLP using neural networks and deep learning. From this course, you will be able to understand NLP tasks and propose approaches.NLP use to analyze the set of examples such as summarize block of test, create a chat bot, auto tag, name entity recognition and more.
Who should pursue the Natural Language Processing with Python Certification?
This AI Certification course is ideal for following professionals as well as students who:
- Want to learn more about machine learning
- Comfortable with python code, using loops, lists, dictionaries, and more
- Learning natural language process concepts to resolve a practical problem like spam detection, internet marketing, and sentiment analysis.
Natural language processing with python certification covers the following topics:
- Natural language processing
- Course preparation
- Build your own spam detection
- Build your own sentiment analyzer
- NLTK exploration
- Latent semantic analysis
- Write your own article spinner
- How to learn more about NLP
- Machine learning basic review
Objectives of the Natural Language Processing with Python Certification
Natural language processing with python certification consists of the objectives which are given below:
- Write python spam detection code
- Latent semantic indexing in python
- Write python sentiment analysis code
- Write python with your own article spinner
- Use n-Gram models to model and analyze the bag of words.
Benefits of Natural Language Processing with Python Certification
This course will be beneficial for you in the following manners:
- Learn techniques to evaluate common file types
- Learn the basics of natural language processing in python library: NLTK
- Implement a bag of words modeling and Tokenization of text
- Learn latent semantic analysis and its usage
- Work with real-time data
- Learn to use I python notebooks
There are some requirements to take natural language processing with python certification hence, a candidate should be aware of:
- machine learning
- Install numerical libraries for python such as Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, and beautifulSoup
- Linear algebra and probability.
Duration of the course
The duration of the course is 20 hours.