The CompTIA Security+ certification is the advanced certification designed to validate the knowledge and skills to become a certified CompTIA Security Plus expert. The sole aim of this course is to make candidates IT professionals. This Cyber Security Certification course can benefit individuals who want to build their careers in cybersecurity and willing to take the responsibility of network devices, network service, and network traffic. Upon the completion of this certification exam, learners will be able to perform their security tasks with confidentiality, integrity, and availability. In concise terms, Pursing and completing CompTIA Security Plus at ProICT Training is the best career decision, you will ever make.
- Risk Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Tools of the Trade
- Securing Individual Systems
- The Basic LAN
- Beyond the Basic LAN
- Secure Protocols
- Testing Your Infrastructure
- Dealing with Incidents
With the help of CompTIA Security+ certification, you will be able to deal with:
- Threats, attacks and vulnerability
- Technologies and tools
- Architectures and design
- Identities and access management
- Risk management
- Cryptography and PKI
There are some learning objectives for this course:
- Risk identification and moderation
- Provide information, operational, application and infrastructure level security
- Secure the network to maintain ability, integrity and confidentiality of critical information.
- Operate in a set of rules, wherever applicable
Candidates are welcome to pursue this course regardless of their prior experience. However, it is recommended to complete Network + before enrolling for this course.
The CompTIA Security+ training certification is a 32 hours course.