The certification in Program Management Professional (PgMP) Training is specially designed for those professionals who wants to improve their ability to manage various projects and arrange program activities to achieve business goals.
In this course you will learn the five performance domains of PMI, including program alignment, lifecycle management, stakeholder engagement, benefits management and governance. These domains helps you to enhance performance and coordinate with your team for complex projects. You will also learn about the program lifecycle and its tools and techniques, concepts of Program Value delivery, etc. if you want to learn more about this course, then you can contact experts at ProICT Training anytime 24/7.
- Program Management Professional certification process overview
- Program Management Foundation Information
- Program Management framework and Life cycle
- Program Definition phase
- Program Strategic alignment
- Program Benefits Management
- Program governance
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Management Supporting process – Overview
- Definition phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Benefit delivery phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Closure phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Management Applications
What you will learn through the course?
Upon the completion of the training, you will learn:
- Fundamentals of Program management.
- How to handle tools and techniques in a multiple complex projects.
- About Program Lifecycle its processes, tools and techniques.
- How to implement large-scale programs to align with business strategy.
- Differences between Program and Portfolio.
What are the pre-requisites of this course?
To enroll into the course, students must have:
- A secondary degree with 7500 hours of experience in project handling
- Knowledge of project management concepts
- Four year degree with 4500 hours of experience in project handling
Throughout this course. Students can:
- Improve efficiency to advance the strategic goals of your organization.
- Learn about performance domains of PMI program management
- Use a scalable framework to manage various programs.
- Learn the concepts of Program Value delivery.
- Understand about Program Infrastructures.