Linux fundamental training certification is designed to understand the fundamental tools and concepts of Linux and UNIX. This course will teach you about the Linux structure. Linux certification includes networking, scripting and software development. The course revolves around Linux Kernel, Linux administration, and Linux programming. You will also learn Linux graphical knowledge and command line perspective. In this course, you will work on through all the basic Linux fundamentals and command line structure such as installing Linux, centOS7, and VM through SSH.
Who should pursue this course?
The course can be taken by anyone who wants to learn the basics and fundamentals of effective Linux operating systems.
Linux fundamental certification course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Linux
- Initialization of Linux
- User Administration
- Boot and Package Management
- Linux Overview and Scripting
- Linux for software development
- Security Administration, Shell Script and Virtualization
What students will learn?
Upon the completion of this course, an individual will able to:
- File system management
- Manage system service
- Understand programming tools for Linux
- Set kernel parameters
- User management
- Install Linux
- Create a network setup and configure it
- Archiving and compression
There is no certain requirement for this course. Apart from this if you have basic knowledge of operating systems that would be beneficial for learning the fundamentals of Linux.
What is the duration period for this course?
Linux fundamental training certification course is 7 hours course that will introduce you to the basic Linux operating fundamentals.
Why take an online Linux Certification course? How is it better than an offline course?
- ProICT Training provides online and offline training. Online learning is more comfortable and suitable, according to the offline training. The main reason for choosing an online course is location and time flexibility. With online training, you can learn anywhere anytime.
How can a beginner learn Linux?
- ProICT Training provides study material and free tutorials for beginners. You can check out our YouTube and blogging channels. Our certification training course will fulfill your requirement to become a Linux master.
What is the average salary for Linux certified professional?
- Linux professionals and developers are highly demanded in the job market. The salary is depending on their magnitude and experience. Average salary of a Linux professional is 1,500 $ to 3,000 $ approx.
If I have more quires?
- If you want to know more about Linux, you can visit ProICT Training and enroll yourself with us. Or contact us via Email, our 24/7 service will help you and solve your quires.