About us and the website
ProICTT LLC, is a registered online training provider. We are providing instructor-led training for Java Programming, C++, Microsoft Certifications, PMI-PMP, Scrum-Master, Manual Testing etc. Our courses are designed in a way that out students can get maximum out of it an can complete their professional certification which further will help in their career growth.
ProICT Information Practices
- We have made every effort to insure the accuracy of the content provided on our website; the content is naturally subject to change
- We assure that our downloadable training content is virus free. However, ProICT is not responsible for damages resulting from any kind of virus infection.
Information collected by ProICT
- You have total control on the privacy of your information.
- Your information will not be given to any of the third party.
- You can opt to receive offers from us.
- You can browse our website without registration.
- We may collect and store the information on our server which you have shared at the time of purchasing any of our courses. Your information is very important and will be confidential. We will not share it with any third party.
- The information collected from you can be used to contact you through email or telephone, send you our promotional offers and new courses and also to gather feedback to improve our services and about our trainers.
We have a team of professionals who has worked hard on creating course contents for our students. Our content is regularly reviewed and updated from time to time.
You can copy or take print outs of the course contents which are provided on our website or during training for your personal use only. ProICT holds the copyright to all the material on this website. If any of the course material is used commercially by you then ProICT has every right to sue you in terms of violation of rules.
Sharing your personal information
- In case if you have purchased our courses we can ask you for your feedbacks and testimonials in order to publish it on our website, facebook and twitter etc. In that case we are not responsible for the information that you have chosen to display in your account and it can also be used by third party to send you some promotional messages.
- Personal Information Corrections
- You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please reach out to our support team by writing to info@localhost.
- Disclaimer of liability. The Company makes no warranty with respect to documents or other information available from this Website; assumes no legal liability or responsibility whatsoever for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information; and does not represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. The Company disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Links. Certain links on this web site lead to resources located on servers that are not maintained by Company or under its control. The Company is not responsible for the contents of any such referenced websites or for the availability of access to such websites.
- No endorsement. The inclusion on this Website of any link to another web site, or any reference to any product or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by Company.
- Warranty information. The information and content on this server is provided “as is” with no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products and services described on this Website is provided by the advertiser or manufacturer only, and not by the Company.