Are you suffering from a lack of planning and process management while dealing with projects?
If yes, then you need a certification that helps you to upgrade your knowledge and skills in project leadership. At ProICT Training, we offer a series of Six Sigma Certifications that will help you to improve your quality management skills.
Our Six Sigma Black Belt Training & Certification give you advanced knowledge about Six Sigma concepts and DMAIC methodologies. With this course, you will learn skills to execute Six Sigma techniques and strategies at the expert level. This course teaches you team leadership, team dynamics and able to assign team members roles and responsibilities. In more concise words, it is the key to your successful future. So, hurry up and book your limited seat today!
- Introduction and Organization-wide Planning and Deployment
- Process Management and Measures
- Define Phase
- Measure Phase
- Analyze Phase
- Improve Phase
- Control Phase
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
What you will learn with this training?
Through our course, you will be able to:
- Implement various methods to reduce cost, increase revenue
- Improve decision making skill to solve quality problems
- Improve your overall performance
- Learn Team Management and Organizational Process Management
- Identify and eliminate errors and defects from the process
- Understand business concepts and statistical analysis.
How much time will take this course?
The completion of Six Sigma Black Belt training & certification will take 42 hours. Moreover, the duration can be extended as per your mode of learning.
What are the pre-requisites for this course?
The six sigma green belt is required for this training.
What you will gain from this training?
After completion of this training, you will gain:
- Ability to apply DMAIC methodologies
- Knowledge to use Statistical tools and techniques to make fact-based decisions
- Skills to specify variability through the graphical representation of data
- Ability to develop strategies for Six Sigma approaches.
- Understand designing and implementation of six sigma projects.