Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for considering ProICT Training as an online portal to improve yourself professionally and acquire skills of professionals.
Steps to enrol online:
- Browse our collection of professional certificates provided on the homepage.
- Click to select the “Course” you want to take.
- Click “Apply Coupon” to apply a discount on the course fee.
- Click on the yellow “Buy Now” button located on the top right of the certificate description page.
- Select your payment option, full or partial.
- If you select the Partial Payment option, first select the start date for your courses.
- Fill out personal details on the pop up form and proceed to the payment page.
- Submit new or returning student account information.
- Finalize payment information to complete enrolment.
ProICT Training offers over 120 high demand courses online. Links to these courses can be found under separate categories on the ProICT homepage.
The courses offered on ProICT Training are not contacted to institutions but are accredited, planned and taught by Industry experts. Recognised Certificates are offered at the end of the course.
Yes. All the certificate programs are available internationally to students online. Our students come from 50+ countries around the world. All courses are taught in English.
Each certificate has a unique price ranging from $100 – $1,500. Please check the list of certificates and click on the certificate icon of your choice. Course details are populated including pricing details.
Yes, offer discounts to organizations. Please get in touch with the web Admin to find out more details.
Certificates and Courses
The certificates on ProICT are designed by industry experts from recognised by institutions.
All certificate programs are taught online through ProICT’s learning management system.
Courses are divided into modules that come with video / text lectures, tests, case studies, projects, and a number of online tools to ensure understanding of subject matter.
Courses usually start every two weeks. Contact us by using the numbers provided.