ProICT LLC is a registered online training provider found and led by the group of IT working professionals and experts. Our trainers are not only highly experienced and knowledgeable but also current IT working Professionals leading IT companies in USA, UK, Canada and other countries. We are ready to share our knowledge and years of working experience with other professionals to assist and guide them get ahead in career.
About the Course:
It’s easy to get certified as a Scrum Master but not only does a certification make a professional a great Scrum Master. Scrum Master Certification training is an online live virtual training by ProICT. It is an on-demand training which provides depth knowledge and helps build skills about Agile framework and Scrum Master. This course is designed for an individual who has no experience to professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and build skills. This is not short training for certification exams but a comprehensive training which is led by industry-experienced and certified trainers. Our trainers are highly experienced and skillful that have been working in IT industry and providing training as successful trainers for years.
Instructor: Kate Chajka
- 18+ Hours of Live Virtual Training through GoToMeeting.
- PSM Certification (First attempt is free)
- Access to class notes and study materials (Life-time)
- Comprehensive Training which last for 10 weeks (2 hours per week)
- Instructor: USA trainers, certified in PMP and PSM with over 15 years of experience as a PMP, PSM, and Developer. Great communication skills.
- Unrushed teaching style. (10 weeks of course)
- Resume assistance.
- Trick and techniques to clear PSM certification by Scrum.org
- Questions and answers review
- Tool: GoToMeeting (For the virtual classroom training)
For more details, please fill out Quick Contacts.
There is no pre-requisite for this course. This is course is available for anyone who wants to learn and practice Agile-Scrum product development framework. There is no academic pre-requisite. However, one should have a computer and fast internet to attend classroom training. You should enroll for this course if you are:
- Interested in learning Agile-Scrum from scratch.
- Working in a team-based development environment and want to enhance your knowledge.
- Struggling to meet deadlines and client’s expectations.
- Struggling with implementation in a small or large organization
- Practicing Agile in an organization but haven’t achieved the goal.
- Not seeing benefits of Agile and Scrum framework but want to implement in a proper way which may work.
- Interested to get certified as a Scrum Master.
- Enthusiastic to start a new career as a Scrum Master.
- Struggling with product results.
- Determined to implement Agile Practices, Principles and Values, and techniques.
What is Agile?
Agile methodologies, also known as Agile frameworks are a group of methodologies which provides a complete guide to developing and sustaining complex products. Although Agile methodologies are very popular for Software Development, it’s a framework which can be utilized to develop products of any type. As traditional method of managing product development was becoming challenging due to frequent changes in expectations of the clients, there needed to be a natural process Agile emerged. This method describes four essential values which are as relevant today because they were then. The 4 Agile values are:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
Agile methodologies are:
Some common Agile Methodologies are: Scrum, XP (Extreme Programming), Kanban, DSDM, Crystal Methods, Feature Driven Development (FDD).
10 key concepts of agile are:
- Value-based Delivery
- Empowering Team and Boosting Team Performance
- Problem Detection And Resolution
- Small increment and releases
- Iterative Development
- Continuous Improvement
- Value-based Prioritization
- Stakeholder’s active participation and frequent engagement
- Transparency, Inspection, and Adaptation
What is Scrum?
Scrum is the product development of Agile frameworks, which concentrates on managing the tasks inside a team based environment for development. Scrum is the most popular and broadly adopted agile method. It is very simple to apply and address most of the management problems that have plagued IT development teams for many years.
A Scrum Master is a servent-leader and a facilitator for an Agile team. He or she serves the Scrum Team in various fashions. In Agile Project Management framework, besides serving the teams and organization as a servent-leader, Scrum Master also facilitates multiple Agile events such as Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning Meeting, Sprint Review Meeting, and Sprint Retrospective. Scrum Master is a vital core team member who is also responsible for an Agile Project to become successful. Although there are some primary responsibilities, however, a great Scrum Master doesn’t limit his or her services to the organization. Following are the services a Scrum Master provide to a Product Owner, Scrum Development Team, and Organization:
Scrum Master’s responsibilities to a Product Owner:
- Assisting Product Owner through finding best techniques to management Product Backlog.
- Product planning support in an empirical environment.
- Confirming and providing support to Product Owner to create effective Product Backlog to maximize value.
Scrum Master’s responsibilities to a Development Team
- Helping the Team to understand the need of clients
- Creating a self-organized team through coaching and mentoring
- with Development Team to create high-value products.
- Removing impediments to help maintain team velocity.
Scrum Master’s responsibilities to an Organization:
- Assisting organization to adopt Agile and Scrum framework.
- Leading, coaching, and planning Agile and Scrum implementation
- Helping to make appropriate changes to increase productivity.
- Coaching and mentoring employees and stakeholders to enact and understand empirical product development and Agile Scrum framework.
What will you achieve from this training?
- PSM certification voucher (free of charge for the first attempt)
- Once completed, you should be able to practice Agile Scrum in large organizations.
- Knowledge to optimize results applying the Agile framework in the organization.
- You’ll discover the steps toward Scrum and also the scope of the Certified ScrumMaster’s role in the best minds in Scrum
- Post training, as a Scrum Master you should know in what situation an organization should or shouldn’t use Scrum.